GPTQA Level 1 Accreditation Workshop
GPTQA is an international accreditation used within the Global Performance Testing network to ensure reliable data, coaching and testing for the benefit of the sports and wellness industry and its clients. For more detailed information visit www.gptqa.com.
GPTQA Level 1 Accreditation Workshop:
Application - This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to understand the rationale and outcomes of field testing on people.
Ideal candidates - Sports coaches (any ability level), scouts and talent identification personnel, athletes, sport scientists, personal trainers, high performance managers, parents.
Elements covered -
- Defining field testing
- Assessing a test environment
- Evaluating quality assurance
- Evaluating results and communications
- Provide independent recognition that you or your organisation is committed to accuracy and quality
- Foster a culture of quality and reliability in field testing
- Provide consumers with confidence in accurate data collection processes
- Build a better, more efficient organisation with quality and performance assurance
- Increase capability
- Provide a competitive advantage over people and coaches that are not accredited, and
- Comply with regulatory requirements, where relevant.